I HAVE A NEW AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CPR INSTRUCTOR: DONNA LAWS: AVAILABLE MOST DAYS. 559-371-5399 DLAWS7PALCPR@GMAIL.COM. $65
LOCATION: 5124 E. Madison Ave, Fresno 93727
PHONE: 559-478-8691 text is preferred.
4 Continuing Education Units /class.
TIME: 9am to 1PM and 1pm to 5pm
Registration is open at 8:30am and 12:30pm
FORMS ONLINE FROM CDPH:
1. Certification Number: http://cvl.cdph.ca.gov/SearchPage.aspx
2. 283a form CNA/HHA Inservice Training and CEU Record: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/CDPH%20Document%20Library
3. 283c form Renewal Application: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/CDPH%20Document%20
4. Change of Address: www.cdph.ca.gov/CDPH%20Document%20Library/
Myra is fully accredited by the state of California, NAC#6655.
All of our programs are designed to help you advance and stay on top of your professional career.
Need anywhere from 4 hours of CEU to all 48 hours?
Choose a date from our CEU schedule you would like to attend, proceed to our registration form and write down the date(s) you have chosen to attend, along with all the other information that we need in order to reserve your seat in our classroom at the rate of $30/class of 4 hours!
We have a FAQ page that's just waiting to answer all of your questions you might have concerning your renewal process! It's just a click away.
What's news with the Dept of Health
For more information please go to our
See below for a snippet of what the state has changed
* CPR cards count for 4 hours of CEUs IF :
1. the card has a NAC # on it.
2. If your employer credits you for 4 hours on your inservice record for the cpr card.
3. If the card is from American Red Cross.
AT OUR CLASSROOM
Myra will complete your renewal forms for $25. This includes the mailing envelope with stamps and the extra copy to keep 4 years in your files.