DUE TO CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY, We will have ONLY ZOOM video-conferencing classes STARTING JUNE. CALL MYRA AT 559-478-8691 IF YOU HAVE COMPUTER OR iPHONE PROBLEM CONNECTING TO INTERNET FOR THIS VIRTUAL CLASSROOM.
LOCATION: In your home.
4 Continuing Education Units /class.
TIME: 8am to 12 noon
Saturday for one week and Wednesday
for the next week.
NEW: EVERY TUES and WED we offer BLS CPR FOR $75. $10 OFF IF YOU PREPAY AT
FORMS ONLINE FROM CDPH:
1. Certification Number: http://cvl.cdph.ca.gov/SearchPage.aspx
2. 283a form CNA/HHA Inservice Training and CEU Record: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/CDPH%20Document%20Library
3. 283c form Renewal Application: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/CDPH%20Document%20
4. Change of Address: www.cdph.ca.gov/CDPH%20Document%20Library/
Myra is fully accredited by the state of California, NAC#6655.
All of our programs are designed to help you advance and stay on top of your professional career.
Need anywhere from 1 hour of CEU to all 48 hours?
Choose a date from our schedule you would like to attend, proceed to our registration form and write down the date(s) you have chosen to attend, along with all the other information that we need in order to reserve your seat in our classroom at the rate of $20/class of 4 hours!
We have a FAQ page that's just waiting to answer all of your questions you might have concerning your renewal process! It's just a click away.
What's news with the Dept of Health
For more information please go to our
See below for a snippet of what the state has changed
* CPR cards count for 4 hours of CEUs IF :
1. the card has a NAC # on it.
2. If your employer credits you for 4 hours on your inservice record for the cpr card.
3. If the card is from American Red Cross.
AT OUR CLASSROOM
We offer CPR with CEUs and for loved ones/friends/family CPR classes at a reduced rate.
To enroll in our CPR class you MUST GO to our www.fresnoCPRclassroom.com - On the first registeration page you will find the PAYPAL link to pay for your class.
No refunds will be given; though we can reschedule you. Remember that if you need us to reschedule, you could be placed on a waiting list as there is only allowed 4 students per class.